Stamford International University
Lecturer, Postgraduate Studying (Marketing) / Thai Program
APPLY NOW Job ID 28916BR Date posted 07/05/2018 Institution Stamford International University City Asoke
- Teach 4 courses (providing supervision for Thesis / Independent Study project may be counted as a course load per university policy) or equivalent per term (12 courses or equivalent per annum).
- Contribute to the development and delivery of courses in Business Administration and/or Management in line with course allocation.
- Contribute to discipline based research and meet the University requirements for annual faculty research output.
- Utilize innovative and appropriate technologies in teaching and learning (in particular, the ‘Blackboard’ Learning Management System).
- Develop relevant courses and learning materials that contribute to graduate attributes and course learning outcomes.
- Develop and nurture the links and partnerships with relevant industries and related professional communities, as well as actively engage in industry projects.
- Utilize industry links to assist in student placements and employment opportunities
- Participate proactively in student activities, university projects, Quality Assurance as well as other programs planed by the University.
- Participate in various committee and meetings within the University as required.
- Actively serve in the capacity of student advisor as required.
- Any other duties as allocated by the university and/or supervisor.
Master Degree or Ph.D. in Business, Marketing or related
Having Research Publications in the last 3 years
Having teaching experience for Postgraduate Studying and supervision for Thesis and/or IS project
Having industry experience related to the courses to be taught