Stamford International University
Undergraduate Lecturer Communication Arts and Design
APPLY NOW Job ID 33674BR Date posted 07/05/2018 Institution Stamford International University City Bangkok
Academic positions at Stamford International University have a primary focus on teaching, the scholarship of teaching and learning in the relevant discipline area, and on applied research.
- Teach 4 courses (Internship Advising / Independent Study project may be counted as a course load per university policy) or equivalent per term (12 courses or equivalent per annum).
- Contribute to the development and delivery of courses in Distribution Management in line with course allocation.
- Contribute to discipline based research and meet the University requirements for annual faculty research output.
- Utilize innovative and appropriate technologies in teaching and learning (in particular, the ‘Blackboard’ Learning Management System).
- Develop relevant courses and learning materials that contribute to graduate attributes and course learning outcomes.
- Develop and nurture the links and partnerships with relevant industries and related professional communities, as well as actively engage in industry projects.
- Utilize industry links to assist in student placements and employment opportunities
- Participate proactively in student activities, university projects, Quality Assurance as well as other programs planed by the University.
- Participate in various committee and meetings within the University as required.
- Actively serve in the capacity of student advisor as required.
- Any other duties as allocated by the university and/or supervisor.
- A minimum of Master Degree in Communication Arts and Design
- Having teaching experience
- Experience in conducting research projects
- Relevant industry experience is desired
- Able to relocate to work in Thailand