APPLY NOW Job ID 49969BR Date posted 02/23/2021 Institution Walden University City Columbia
Walden University, a Certified B Corporation® with 50 years of experience serving a diverse community of career professionals, is currently seeking dynamic and engaging Enrollment Specialists. As an Enrollment Specialist, you will join our online learning community to consult and recruit qualified candidates to enroll in higher education programs that align with their personal and professional goals.
Recruiting qualified applicants requires a consultative approach, dedication to student success and passion for changing lives through high quality education. As the first point of contact, Enrollment Specialists play a critical role in guiding prospects through every step in the application process, ensuring every student is prepared for a successful academic career with Walden University.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SKILLS:
- Proactively contact and respond to prospective students via telephone, email and SMS
- Assess and qualify prospects to determine if Walden University programs meet the academic and professional goals of prospective applicants
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships via phone in a high-volume call environment
- Track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Remain compliant with standards and policies of the University while operating in a student-centric environment
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure positive application progression, student satisfaction and success
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- Experience with online education preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management platforms required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings to accommodate student, departmental and company’s needs
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Enrollment Manager
Our goal is to have a diverse workforce that is representative of our students and our communities. Laureate is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring based upon merit. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Walden University is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational program or activities, and does not do so. This prohibition extends to admissions and employment. For more information on Walden University’s Title IX policy, including the application of Title IX, please click here.