Job ID 19765BR Date posted 02/03/2017 Institution Walden University City Columbia
GENERAL SUMMARY:The Manager Enrollment manages the daily functions of a team of Enrollment Advisors through coaching and development. This role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of team performance is achieved through optimizing individual talents and driving team productivity. Additionally, the Manager Enrollment understands the systems, prepares, and interprets department status reports to provide guidance to the team as well as senior leadership. Identifying best practices, the Manager Enrollment advises and manages the team through issues and problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Director Enrollment with proposing policy and procedural changes to improve student retention and degree attainment. Manage the day to day processes and point of contact for Admissions, Registrar, RPI, etc. on a regular basis. Point of contact in absence of Director Enrollment availability.
- Manage daily functions for team of Enrollment Advisors through coaching opportunities, mentor identified leaders on the team and provide guidance for new hires.
- Provide on-going coaching and motivation of enrollment representatives to achieve objectives by providing tools and creating motivation to encourage individual and team development as well as revenue and profit growth. Meet and exceed enrollment goals as set by company objectives.
- Collaborate with peers to identify and develop best practices to contribute to the growth of the business.
- Responsible for submitting annual reviews for approval with subsequent delivery of reviews to Enrollment Advisors.
- Participate with interviewing and selection of new enrollment staff.
- Support the development of new strategies for success for enrollment department.
- Participate on project assignments representing Enrollment Business Unit for the organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum four years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience in higher education administration or related environment
- Demonstrate ability to motive others
- Demonstrated successful organizational and communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Demonstrated project management, effective time management skills with sense of urgency and ability to plan and prioritize daily activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Demonstrate ability to coach and develop to consultative skills
- Demonstrate consistency in adapting to change in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude. Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively by meeting and exceeding quality standards
- Demonstrated ability to work well with both customers and co-workers
- Demonstrate proven ability to think critically, problem solving and show good judgment
- Must maintain confidential student data in line with the Laureate Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policies
- Must comply with Laureate code of business conduct and ethics policy in all professional activities
To access the electronic version of the Annual Security Report/Annual Fire Report click here for the current p d f version of the ASR