APPLY NOW Job ID 50782BR Date posted 01/11/2021 Institution Walden University City Columbia
GENERAL SUMMARYWalden University, a Certified B Corporation® with 50 years of experience serving a diverse community of career professionals, is currently seeking a dynamic and engaging Senior Analyst Manager. As a Senior Analyst Manager, you are the leader who can provide Walden leadership critical insights that will lead to an improved students experience. You will support Executive Leadership and student facing teams through creation of new reporting insights, enhancement of current reports, and analysis of performance.Your drive will lead Walden in improving student retention. We will be utilizing your communication and analytical skills in effort to continually improve our processes, technology and overall student journey. You will help develop the culture of the business by not only working hard, but by having fun too.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Analytics Analyst manages all stages of analytical projects (e.g. identifying the business question, identifying data, specifying methodology, task prioritization, developing insights, communicating results etc…). This position requires sufficient business knowledge and understanding of analytical techniques to supervise the work of othersin creating and articulating data-driven solutions that inform decision making for internal clients, and in developing methods or processes for implementation. This role is intensely client-facing - the Senior Analyst will be expected to manage stakeholder relationships through direct and routine interaction with the senior leadership of internal clients. There is potential for the candidate to eventually manage the day-to-day work of a team of analysts and have team members directly report into the candidate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Quantitative MBA or related field preferred.
- 7 or more years experience in analytics role. 3 or more years experience in project management.
- Prior experience with statistical modeling. Prior experience using one or more of the following statistical/mathematical programming/simulation software: Tableau, SQL, GCP, SPSS, EVIEWS, SAS, AMPL, @Risk.
- The candidate filling this position must be highly motivated and instinctively takes initiative.
- Must be interested in, and comfortable with, a client-facing role.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work across organizational and geographical boundaries as required and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- The successful candidate must work effectively in a multi-matrix organization and have strong problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual with strong analytical skills, as well as superior written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have good time management and organizational skills.
Our goal is to have a diverse workforce that is representative of our students and our communities. Laureate is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring based upon merit. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Walden University is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational program or activities, and does not do so. This prohibition extends to admissions and employment. For more information on Walden University’s Title IX policy, including the application of Title IX, please click here.