INTI International University & Colleges
Dean - Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
APPLY NOW Job ID 25033BR Date posted 01/10/2019 Institution INTI University Nilai City Nilai
- Key person for providing quality academic leadership for the Faculty - includes hiring & onboarding of qualified staff, conducting lecturer observation in class, provide guidance and feedback to lecturers, and supporting their objectives and professional development.
- Develop key differentiation for existing and new programs under the Faculty - includes driving new pedagogical approach supported by online learning and real-life industry projects.
- Work in collaboration with sales & marketing to achieve targeted student enrollment - includes organizing school talks, Open Days, program previews and academic counseling.
- Partner with the Academic Director for operational planning - includes workload planning, timetabling, student retention programs, institutional development activities and compliances matters.
- Responsible for recommending and developing new programs supported by market data, including competitive intelligence
- Possesses a Doctorate (PhD) in the area of Physiotherapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine or Biotechnology.
- Has at least 5 years of managerial experience, and complementing teaching experience in tertiary education. Industrial experience is preferred.
- Must be able to present and communicate fluently, both verbal and written, in the English language.
- Has a high degree of commitment towards student engagement, individual development and graduate success including job placement
- Wiling to be based in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.