Or Search By Category
Analyst, Customer Care I
APPLY NOW Job ID 51427BR Date posted 03/10/2021 Institution Laureate Education, Inc. City Tegucigalpa
This position is based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of customer service on all service channels (helpdesk, chat, call center), related technical support and functional matters; and work closely with other support teamsto ensure users inquiries are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
This position serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information
Candidate must have a strong employee relations and business partnering experience, demonstrated competencies in leading change along with high collaboration skills. Previous experience in a highly matrix organization is a plus. This position reports to Manager for Customer Care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documents Customer Service (CS) flow processes and updates.
- Administration an updating the knowledge base.
- Inserts key information related to clients which includes anything from communications to meetings through or other tools on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Perform workstation support functions related to the technical support of the employees and authorized users of the network and resources.
- Communicate and document issues as they pertain to essential support and
- Monitor all open tickets to seek fast resolutions
- Review all open tickets for update and resolution on a daily basis
- Document, execute, and resolve the customer's issues based upon current service response and resolution times. (Service Level Agreements)
- Take appropriate action by notifying responsible parties of any potential bottlenecks, potential service level agreement failures, and breech of Helpdesk service policies and procedures
- Accurately escalate tickets by assigning to appropriate groups and following associated protocol
- Resolve all owned calls each quarter during initial contact with customer
- Use all available resources to resolve each reported problem within the current Service Level Agreement
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Understanding of procurement policies and procedures
- Serve as the primary guide to ensure that users stay on track to meet their professional goals.
- Connect with new clients upon acceptance of admission to ensure overall readiness and escalate outstanding matters that would affect their ability to have a smooth and successful start.
- Assist users in understanding and completing certificates requirements.
- Assist users with appropriate course registration.
- Advise users on university policies and procedures, program requirements and related academic matters.
- Provide comprehensive outreach to users who are at risk of not meeting satisfactory academic progress in courses.
- Closely monitor users to proactively identify at-risk scenarios and identify opportunities to develop, implement, measure and improve academic success strategies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese or English/Spanish or English/Portuguese)
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or professional work experience
- Innovative and dynamic
- Customer Management instincts and abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Competitive – likes winning
- Strong curiosity and interest for web applications, technology and IT
- Excellent people skills
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team.